Gondwana Garden Family Day
Take a trip through time to the ancient land of Gondwana for a fantastic family day of hands-on science fun at the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden!
- Enjoy interactive chats with Botanists from our Herbarium
- Watch reptile & dinosaur shows
- See & learn about furry animals, frogs & tadpoles
- Hunt for Australian Virtual Reality dinosaurs and megafauna in the Garden with our FREE Jurassic Garden app
SPECIAL GUESTS INCLUDE
• Botanists from the Herbarium • Australian Wildlife Displays • Geological Society • Erth Dinosaurs • Frogs & Tadpole Society • Live Reptile Displays
This Inspiring Australia initiative is supported by both the Australian and NSW Governments as part of Sydney Science Festival in National Science Week.
Parking at the Garden is limited and entry is not guaranteed - WE STRONGLY SUGGEST CHECKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME.
Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
- 18 Aug 2018
- 9:30 AM
- All ages
- Free entry
- 02 4567 3000