Join experienced Early Years Nature Educators from the Garden who will facilitate play-based activities and nature experiences with you and your little one.
This special program aims to help children grow and develop with and in nature. Children will explore, dig, create with loose parts, engage their senses, discover and play! Each week’s program is a combination of nature-based activities, games and stories, combined with supervised free-play time in the garden.
Participation in nature play has the ability to enhance children’s curiosity and creativity, boost self-esteem and improve resilience, allowing them to learn, make decisions and develop understanding in a natural, safe environment.
Time in nature is a fun, informative and wonderful investment in your child’s future.
Children must be accompanied by an adult carer.
COVID Safe policy
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Seedlings Nature School can accommodate a maximum of 15 children and their supervising adult. Please advise in your booking if you intend to bring a younger sibling so that we can monitor group capacities.
We will transfer or refund your tickets to another date if you have:
- shown any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results