Accommodation - The Jungle Lodge
Experience nature and serenity at The Jungle Lodge.
The Jungle Lodge is spectacularly located in the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains, with breathtaking panoramic mountain views and walking trails through pristine rainforest.
The Jungle Lodge sleeps 10 guests in comfort, with full kitchen facilities, a BBQ and slow combustion heating. The accommodation is suitable for families, groups and couples looking for a refreshing break with nature.
Sink into the luxurious leather sofas surrounding the cosy fireplace. Feel the stresses of life melt away as you soak up panoramic views across the Blue Mountains. The Jungle Lodge is the ideal setting for a mid-week escape or weekend getaway.
The lodge is conveniently situated near The Jungle, perfect for bird watching and animal spotting. Wander through the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden or venture out to discover the many attractions the Blue Mountains has on offer.
The Jungle Lodge is generously sized and includes four bedrooms and three bathrooms with an additional extra separate toilet.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed and adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, trundle bed and ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, single bed and ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 x single beds, and adjacent bathroom (share with bedroom 1) There is also a port-a-cot which can be moved into any suitable room.
Facilities and inclusions
During your stay, you'll enjoy sole use of the Jungle Lodge with after-hours access to the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden. The lodge has full kitchen facilities but, if you don't feel like preparing lunch, you can enjoy a delicious meal at Tomah Gardens Restaurant or spread out for a picnic on one of the lawns at the Garden. You will also enjoy:
- Large lounge/dining room/LCD TV/DVD/Stereo System with MP3 docking station.
- Modern kitchen with all appliances including oven, griller, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, toaster
- BBQ with gas supplied
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Two ensuite bathrooms with shower and toilet
- Additional separate toilet
- Electric blankets on beds
- Ceiling fans installed in bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- BBQ facilities & Outdoor setting overlooking the beautiful Devil’s Wilderness of the Grose Valley across to the Wollemi National Park
- Slow combustion fire with firewood included
- Basic cleaning products
- Midweek & weekend bookings available
- Guests are encouraged to bring all bedding/towels required for their stay (including linen, pillows and doonas/blankets). Bedding packages are available at a price on application
Rates and Bookings
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK ONLINE
Or download the Jungle Lodge Information Package for rates, terms and conditions and a booking form.
For enquiries, phone 4567 3019 or email