Here you will find our terms and conditions, risk assessment form and excursion checklist.
Please look over the information on this page prior to your excursion to the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden.
- We can accommodate up to 90 students per session. Our programs have a guide to student ratio of one (1) supervisor per 30 students. Classes larger than 30 will be split into 30 or less. Please ensure you bring adequate supervision to meet this ratio.
- Our minimum charge is for 25 students per hired educator e.g. if you book for 63 students, as per our guide to student ratio you will be quoted 3x minimum charge.
- Teachers and assisting adults are free of charge.
- The bus drop off and pick up location is outside the Visitor Centre.
- The meeting point is at the Visitor Centre.
- Ensure you arrive 30 minutes before your lesson commences to allow time for a snack, a visit to restrooms and to stow away bags. Our educators will meet you outside the Visitor Centre prior to your program commencement.
- Our educators will lead your session, but the class teacher is responsible for the care of the students. Adult helpers are welcome to participate as well.
- The lesson is a focused learning experience. The students will be more engaged if they have participated in some relevant pre-excursion activities.
- Adult helpers will be an asset if they have roles given to them before the lesson.